JNVST 2018-19 Admission Form, Previous Year Question Bank, Syllabus

JNVST 2018-19 Admission Form, Previous Year Question Bank, Syllabus: JNVST 2018 Admission Form, Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2018-19 for class VI available very soon. Apply Online JNVST 2018-19 on the official website at www.jnshq.org.

JNVST 2018-19 Admission Form, Previous Year Question Bank, Syllabus

JNV Admission Form Notification 2018-19 will be issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(JNVS) Very soon on its official website. Most Probably JNV Class 6th and Class 9th Admission form will be available last week of September OR in October 2017. In the previous year, Admission process was done in August- September 2016. So, we are expecting the same for this year but, it was too late. Due to some reason application form was not released in August 2017, but I  am sure that in last week of September or from October 1st 2nd Week Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI(6th) Admission Form for session 2018-19 will be available.

Till Date 20th September 2017, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has not released the JNVST 2018-19 Admission Notification and Prospectus Cum Application Form. Please keep patience for few more days. JNVST Admission form for class 6th and 9th will be available. Admission Notification can be released anytime. So we are suggesting you to please keep visiting the official website or www.scholarship2018.in for latest and regular updates. You May like or Share this post or even subscribe my website for latest and upcoming info.

Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Entrance Test 2018-19:

For Rural Candidates: Students who belong to Rural Area or Gramin or Village area. He/ She must have completed Class III, IV, and V from a recognized government School which is located in rural areas. 75% Seats are reserved for Rural area candidates in a district and remaining 25% seats for Urban Area.

Candidates who are studying under the Scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), they have to make the rural status Certificates which will issue by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer (BDO)/ Tehsildar.

For Urban Candidates: Students who belong to Urban Areas or Sahari Area and Their School’s are also located in Urban Areas. He/ She should be considered as Urban Areas Candidates and has done the Classes III, IV and V from an affiliated School.

Selection Process:

Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of their Performance in JNVST Entrance Test (Marks obtained in written Entrance Exam).

How to Apply For JNVST Entrance Exam 2018:

Candidates who are eligible, they can get the admission form or application from following places:-

  1. District Education Officer (DEO)
  2. The principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
  3. Block Education Officer (BDO).
  4. The headmaster of any Government/ Govt. aided/ NIOS where He/ She is currently Studying.

Applicants have to submit the application form in prescribed format mean via offline mode to BDO till to the last date. After due date, applicant can’t submit the application for JNVST Entrance Exam 2018-18

Important Dates:

Official Notification Releasing Date: September/October 2017

Starting Date to Submit the Application Form: October 2017

Last Date for submission of Application Form: November 2017

Since Application Form is not yet released so, these are expected a date.For more information please Subscribe our Website and leave a Comments below for any query related to JNV.

Official Website: http://www.nvshq.org

Related Search: JNV test for 6th class,six class admission form 2018,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya application form for class 6th,Navoday class 6th application form,application form for class 6th students,JNVS previous year question bank,Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test book,best book for preparing JNV exam,JNVST 2017 entrance test,admission form 2018,when JNV 6th class application form available,Navodaya exam date, Navodaya admission notice, Navodaya exam pattern.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *