Assam State Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 Apply Online at www.diprassam.gov.in: Director of Higher Education(DHE)As Assam State has released Pre & Post scholarship application for ST-SC and OBC category.All those candidates who are eligible for this scheme can apply online.Assam State is ready to release Assam Scholarship Registration Form 2017-18 for all the students who want to go for higher Studies. As we know every year the State Government gives the scholarship amount to the financially poor student under the Assam Government Education Scholarship Scheme. All eligible candidates who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th and UG/PG Courses. All the scholars need to apply for this scheme by filling Assam Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official website of Assam State.visit www.scholarship2018.in.
Assam State Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18:
Assam Government provides the scholarship amount to all those needy Students who keep willing to studies but they are financially weak or unable to pay the college fees or school fees. Even they are talented and capable of doing a great thing and do high studies but because of financially weak it seems that they will not go for next step, so by taking care of those students Assam state govt. is ready to provide the scholars so that economically weak students also make their futures bright. The main motive to give these students scholarship amount to encourage the financially poor students who have the ability to achieve their goals but due to their financial condition, they are not able to study further… A student who belongs to SC, ST, OBC or Minority Classes, they must apply for the Assam Scholarship Registration Form 2017-18 or Assam State Pre & Post matric scholarship online because they all are eligible to apply.
Name of the Scholarship Program: Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
Organization Name: Director of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam.
Official Website: http://www.dheassam.gov.in
Address: Directorate of Higher Education, Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019
Last Date for submitting application form: 25th September, 2017
- Candidates should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- He / She should possess the resident /domicile of ASSAM.
- Students should belong to SC/ST/OBC Category.
- Family’s income shouldn’t more than Rs.1 Lakh per year.
- Only two candidates from one parent are eligible to apply for Scholarship in Assam.
- Candidates should be studying in any government or semi-government institute or from any Recognized Institute in the Assam State.
- Assam Govt. Provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Income affirmation and other certificates
- College/school all necessary Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Domicile / category /caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Recent Passport Size Photography
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester
- Income certificates of your father /mother
How to Apply Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18:-
- Go to official website www.dheassam.gov.in
- Search the Assam State Pre & Post Matric Scholarship link.
- Now fill application form with all necessary details and attach recent passport size photographs
- At least click on the applied link & take print out future use
Apply for Assam Scholarship 2017-18: Click Here
Assam Post MATRIC Scholarship Last Date and Address Info- Click Here
Dear Users! अगर आपको अपना रजिस्ट्रेशन करने में कोई परेशानी हो रही है तो आप अपनी प्रॉब्लम हमे कमेंट के जरिये भेज सकते है। हम आपकी सहायता करने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे।